• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

They do have about 10 times higher mortality than we do in Norway so I wouldn't call it a smashing success ;) We closed down part of society (schools, training facilities) and put restrictions on travel for about 2 months. Stores etc. has been open the entire time here and schools opened up again as soon as the rate of infection was under control and hospitals had excess capacity. Afaik Finland also opened their schools quickly after the first rush of cases was under control.

Kids with no underlying illness aren't at risk, but at the time schools were closed here very little was known about how they would spread infection.

The US seems to have reacted too slowly and when they did the shut down has been excessive in many places. Somewhat the same here with schools being closed for a while in districts with no confirmed cases of Covid-19...
Sweden is a fu cking mess ...... rest of scandinavia 👍

And don't get me started on the Covid-19 situation in Sweden

:taunt:

They do have about 10 times higher mortality than we do in Norway so I wouldn't call it a smashing success ;) We closed down part of society (schools, training facilities) and put restrictions on travel for about 2 months. Stores etc. has been open the entire time here and schools opened up again as soon as the rate of infection was under control and hospitals had excess capacity. Afaik Finland also opened their schools quickly after the first rush of cases was under control.

Kids with no underlying illness aren't at risk, but at the time schools were closed here very little was known about how they would spread infection.

The US seems to have reacted too slowly and when they did the shut down has been excessive in many places. Somewhat the same here with schools being closed for a while in districts with no confirmed cases of Covid-19...
The mortality rate of kids is essentially nonexistent. That's what I was referring to. Let the kids go to school. It's doing far more harm than good by keeping schools closed.

FB_IMG_1591225751572.jpg

Back