• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Damn... even the pride of my home country is being hit

104e8881-d5cc-4353-87ed-cab7b7a45972.jpg
just to clarify , this is in New York

not that it makes it better

View attachment 746985

More kneeling in the future?
Yep. Then more people will end up dropping the nfl again, and then once all the ruckus calms down, the nfl will plead with the players to stop so the ratings will go back up. People are sheep.

None of it has anything to do with racism. None of it will truly help a single black person to recieve a better education. None of it will help a single black person to live in safer less crime ridden community. None of it will help a black person to live in a drug free community. None of it will offer more opportunities and more advantages to black people. None of it will do a single damn thing to quantifiably effect true racism! The charade is to pacify sjw hypocrites.

Yep. Then more people will end up dropping the nfl again, and then once all the ruckus calms down, the nfl will plead with the players to stop so the ratings will go back up. People are sheep.

None of it has anything to do with racism. None of it will truly help a single black person to recieve a better education. None of it will help a single black person to live in safer less crime ridden community. None of it will help a black person to live in a drug free community. None of it will offer more opportunities and more advantages to black people. None of it will do a single damn thing to quantifiably effect true racism! The charade is to pacify sjw hypocrites.

Nothing to do with being BLACK, but rather than a choice......... I hardly see an uneducated asian dude............I haven’t seen a single asian dude loot or rob on that protests???????. And yes asians are considered minorities, and they all come in different colors too, white, black, brown, yellow????.

Back