• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

This post is essentially this saying...

"Poor neighborhoods have the most crime because the people are poor."

I'm sorry but that's 100% bs. Poor neighborhoods have the most crime because the people in those neighborhoods make the poorest decisions, which is also why they're poor! We all see the poorest looking people playing scratch off lottery at convenience stores. No one makes them waste their money on reckless endeavors. They choose to do that on their own. Then 9 out of 10 times those same people buy cigarettes and beer. More bad choices that they make freely of their own volition.

Statistics this statistics that...blah blah blah...we all make choices, some choose better than others and ultimately lead a better life. This country isn't as racist as some like to perpetuate. A person of color has far more opportunities today than they did 5 years ago much less 50 years ago. Can we not celebrate the advances we've achieved? Must we focus on the bad all the time? Are we perfect? Hell no! Can we improve? Hell yes! Does racism still exist? Absolutely! Is America systemically racist? Absolutely not! If you think so, you're the racist and you only see things through the spectrum of racism. I choose to see the better things this country represents. I suggest others do the same!

A lot of people think equal rights means equal outcomes. It doesn’t work that way.

Sad that our flag represents freedom and liberty to the entire world, but a majority of our own people see it as oppressive and tyrannical. People literally risk their lives and the lives of their children to come and hopefully enjoy a better life here. Are they all wrong? I think not. I think America has been so great for so long that we've made a few generations of bitter entitled little brats that don't understand the real struggles of life so they manufacture fake victimizations to make themselves feel important. The whiniest most selfish entitled ones are just the loudest. That's all.

What is the purpose of covid death rates for African Americans..... are we now to believe Covid-19 is racist too?

If this is the direction we’re headed in as a country, where everything is twisted into a race issue, I want off this ****in train.
Yes. It's a new 'Trump Strain'...🙄

What is the purpose of covid death rates for African Americans..... are we now to believe Covid-19 is racist too?

If this is the direction we’re headed in as a country, where everything is twisted into a race issue, I want off this ****in train.
Yes. It's a new 'Trump Strain'...🙄
...but, I heard there's a cure for that particular strain. All you gotta do is post a black square on your social media, or shave your head if you're a chick.

:behindsofa:

This guy is such a POS. Forced businesses to close and threatens to pull licenses if they open. Says no weddings, parties or gatherings of more than 10 people, then marches with hundreds in the street. He also shut down ALL salons in the state except for the salon he goes to. They got a waiver because they “sell hand sanitizer”. None of the other salons in the state are able to get a waiver regardless if they sell hand sanitizer or not.

This is elitism right in everyone’s ****in face

This guy is such a POS. Forced businesses to close and threatens to pull licenses if they open. Says no weddings, parties or gatherings of more than 10 people, then marches with hundreds in the street. He also shut down ALL salons in the state except for the salon he goes to. They got a waiver because they “sell hand sanitizer”. None of the other salons in the state are able to get a waiver regardless if they sell hand sanitizer or not.

This is elitism right in everyone’s ****in face

@TheDukeOfIce will be here soon to explain this. I'm sure its just a misunderstanding. He'll also provide references as well.....

To be honest, I have no idea. Just a post I saw on another forum that I thought was interesting.

Back