• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

I agree on this 100%. I know care workers in Oakland, SF, and the surroundings, no hospital or bed issue. It is crap and that’s one of my pissed off issues also. Some friends lined up, in their car of course, to test. Signed in and waited forever and bailed. Said *** it. They got notified they were positive!!! Never even took the test. Now tell me that ain’t fukd upView attachment 762777
I personally know nurses that have sent in test kits that were NEVER swabbed...they came back positive! Their facility gets compensated at a much higher rate for positives. It's all incredibly corrupt in a scary number of ways!

The fact that have church listed as high risk and grocery shopping as low risk is definitive proof that it is 100% irrefutably politically driven. There's no scientific reasoning that can support that, and common sense kicks it in the nuts! A church isn't open to the entirety of the public. A church can and does control its entry far better than a public grocery store could ever even get close to. A church can and does sanitize far better than a public grocery store ever could.

I'm not gonna argue about the indoor bar thing. That would be folly on my part. Having part of sensibly correct while simultaneously inserting clear political bias pretty much renders the entire website as suspect though.

I mean a gas/petrol station is low risk but a funeral is high risk???? Again, a darn funeral isn't going to be ran through by hundreds or thousands of people all day. A gas station is. Common sense tells us this beyond a shadow of a doubt!

Throw the whole thing out, its clearly not trustworthy! 🤦🏻‍♂️
I think it’s more about tight quarters then mass population. Gas station is pretty open. Funeral, ehhh not so much. Close contact no social distance. Church, wouldn’t go if it was healthy, though something about that whole thing seems unhealthy.
what’s important on that chart I sent... check out the media release. You can get your head around that. It’s all about freakin’ out the masses. Brain tumors, airborne now, or they think, amputated legs. Jesus. I’m all about being safe but crap cut the BS already.. 2 billion media releases and that was back in March.😳

I think it’s more about tight quarters then mass population. Gas station is pretty open. Funeral, ehhh not so much. Close contact no social distance. Church, wouldn’t go if it was healthy, though something about that whole thing seems unhealthy.
what’s important on that chart I sent... check out the media release. You can get your head around that. It’s all about freakin’ out the masses. Brain tumors, airborne now, or they think, amputated legs. Jesus. I’m all about being safe but crap cut the BS already.. 2 billion media releases and that was back in March.😳
I totally agree. People are being sensible about gatherings like funerals though. Most folks are still being responsible for the most part. I don't go into convenient stores unless absolutely necessary! Wife and I have both begged her parents to stay away from church. Folks think I'm this crazy lunatic conspiracy theorist right wing extremist, but I'm actually not. I just happen to be far too informed and too much of a free thinker to buy into all the bs hysteria they're selling!

I personally know nurses that have sent in test kits that were NEVER swabbed...they came back positive! Their facility gets compensated at a much higher rate for positives. It's all incredibly corrupt in a scary number of ways!
I agree something ain’t right in Denmark.
Seriously though, the **** is real, but I think it is very possible, certainly plausiblethat there is corruption feeding off this frenzy and creating more frenzy.
My trust in our country is fading, which is sad👎🏼👎🏼
What happened to the days of, treat your wife and kids right, do good at the old job and the rails were pretty much greased. No more pensions, SS will go down the toilet, and now this crap. Keep the American people in their home, “controlled”...
COVID, video games, delivered food, delivered everything, movies. Work from home will be huge now...virtual pods will be next!
Ok
Off my dark soap box

I totally agree. People are being sensible about gatherings like funerals though. Most folks are still being responsible for the most part. I don't go into convenient stores unless absolutely necessary! Wife and I have both begged her parents to stay away from church. Folks think I'm this crazy lunatic conspiracy theorist right wing extremist, but I'm actually not. I just happen to be far too informed and too much of a free thinker to buy into all the bs hysteria they're selling!
You certainly have your points. As I said something is not right about ALL of this!

if you know them personally, YOU SHOULD REPORT THEM...aren’t you a lawful citizen????.

if i ever knew any of my co workers or staff or an institution doing that crap...THEY WILL GET BOOTED AND REPORTED.

@Wicked unignore him :brunette:

Last edited:
if you know them personally, YOU SHOULD REPORT THEM...aren’t you a lawful citizen????.

if i ever knew any of my co workers or staff or an institution doing that crap...THEY WILL GET BOOTED AND REPORTED.

@Wicked unignore him :brunette:
Good honest hard working folks are literally losing hours, and losing their jobs because of obvious blatant corruption. Some are trying to speak out about it. Some are actively trying to bring about change. You choose to have those people reported and reprimanded, rather than being outraged about the corruption and being outraged towards the corruptors. That speaks volumes about you. Are you that stubbornly married to a narrative that you can't take a step back and acknowledge that corruption at the highest of levels simply can not be good for anyone involved?

Good honest hard working folks are literally losing hours, and losing their jobs because of obvious blatant corruption. Some are trying to speak out about it. Some are actively trying to bring about change. You choose to have those people reported and reprimanded, rather than being outraged about the corruption and being outraged towards the corruptors. That speaks volumes about you. Are you that stubbornly married to a narrative that you can't take a step back and acknowledge that corruption at the highest of levels simply can not be good for anyone involved?

wtf are you talking about??? Corruption??? The government in general is a corrupted pos!!!.

good ?? Honest ?? And doing fraudulent crap just to get money for fraudulent results ?? And you’re defending them ??. SERIOUSLY??.

i got nothing else to say....................

30b3e500de26b1a36818194819163d68.jpg
45c87cfcbd30a9ea8e23ae2221656b94.jpg
c63e58eb8ea10bae92218cf16e0719c9.jpg

Latest Posts

Back