• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

@Oaks 'Between The Hedges' He despises unions, yet chose to enter a field where the only option is to be in a union.
I don't understand what else you could call it. I spent the first 18 years of my life listening to my father, grandfather, uncle and a few other relatives b!tch about their union, the IBEW. I couldn't understand spending 30+ years in an organization I hated just for the paycheck. I said then I would never join a union, never did. I believed in my choice and stuck to it, no matter what. I also had to change vocations at 45 years old. It's not that hard, you just learn something new.
Everyone ain't you. What you were able to confront and overcome, others may not be able to. Also, I highly doubt he went into the profession knowing everything that would end up happening however many years down the road

It won't be gone in our lifetimes. It's here. Swine flu, bird flu, all still here. Pretty soon folks are going to have to meet and make babies again. Rest assured though the virus will be deemed way less harmful after November

FB_IMG_1601085926854.jpg

It won't be gone in our lifetimes. It's here. Swine flu, bird flu, all still here. Pretty soon folks are going to have to meet and make babies again. Rest assured though the virus will be deemed way less harmful after November
I am not sure how you make babies, but from my attempts the mask is inconsequential to the baby making process. I could be wrong. If I am, my wife has some splaining to do.

Back