• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

Just curious - do you think the data regarding deaths is incorrect for the rest of the world as well?
If we're talking countries, I wouldn't believe the data from Russia, Iran, China, and a few others. One European country was already caught lying about their numbers and there was a news article on it earlier this week.

Just curious - do you think the data regarding deaths is incorrect for the rest of the world as well?
I do actually. As me and @docrusty (who is a doctor) discussed earlier in this thread, If you die and have the rona, your death is labeled as a corona death. As @pjd1234 said earlier in this thread, his hospital will receive more money if you die of covid. There are numerous cases to point out. One guy OD' in colorado and had rona. Another guy in Florida got in a motorcycle accident had rona. Both labeled covid deaths. The only time you can die with rona and have it be a different cause of death is if a cop has his knee on your neck and you have enough fentanyl in your system to kill a horse.

I do actually. As me and @docrusty (who is a doctor) discussed earlier in this thread, If you die and have the rona, your death is labeled as a corona death. As @pjd1234 said earlier in this thread, his hospital will receive more money if you die of covid. There are numerous cases to point out. One guy OD' in colorado and had rona. Another guy in Florida got in a motorcycle accident had rona. Both labeled covid deaths. The only time you can die with rona and have it be a different cause of death is if a cop has his knee on your neck and you have enough fentanyl in your system to kill a horse.
That's why I don't believe the numbers. The hospitals want the money associated with labeling a death as China Virus related, so they are enticed to report deaths as such. Wasn't there a suicide labeled as a China Virus death?

Masks lessen the amount of virus expelled through the nose and mouth which lessens the risk of infecting others.

Why are you being so silly about this? It isn't a substitute to distance or hygiene and nobody has claimed it is.....
Wrong! They actually increase the amount of expelled virus that is spread because everyone touches their masks thousands of times a day. It's a trojan horse, and its been proven.

Not to mention the notion of asymptomatic spread has also been proven to not be what was initially thought.

Yeh very true 39k is the number per diagnosis as far as i know, there’s an interest for sure. Who doesn’t want 39k? It’s really a no win situation. I have encountered deaths (personal level) i also encountered people getting through it (uncle of mines 82 lived) it is un predictable as you don’t know how the virus would affect someone.

i mean imo masking and social distancing works, it helped around june (but for how long?) people needs to pay bills, i get that part. I would not mind doing it if the government puts money on the table and pay my bills obviously NOT, so what you gonna do?? Very touchy subject.

There’s no right or wrong here, what i want is “this sh1t to disappear like fart”.

Wrong! They actually increase the amount of expelled virus that is spread because everyone touches their masks thousands of times a day. It's a trojan horse, and its been proven.

Not to mention the notion of asymptomatic spread has also been proven to not be what was initially thought.
1604071930291.jpeg

UK putting the smackdown on ts citizens.
Saw it on the Reservations out here. Cant leave your home all weekend. Face Arrests and the roadblocks in and out of the rez.

Latest Posts

Back