• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

1. Nobody knows, if it mutates rapidly there's no limit really.
2. Sure, but much less than a non vaccinated person.
3. As many as it takes. Less risk than getting infected so why not.

If a virus mutates quickly one vaccine won't give full protection for long. It will probably be like the flu in a while where at risk people or those working with them take a vaccine for the mutation they think will be dominant in the next year or so. And like with flu vaccines it will be hit and miss.

Older vaccines weren't 100% effective, but unless you died or became hospitalized with the disease you wouldn't be counted as one of the affected. So protection from serious illness was fine and our current vaccines seem to protect pretty well from that. A lot of the people who test positive now have light flu symptoms and wouldn't have been considered as affected in the past.

If a virus mutates quickly one vaccine won't give full protection for long. It will probably be like the flu in a while where at risk people or those working with them take a vaccine for the mutation they think will be dominant in the next year or so. And like with flu vaccines it will be hit and miss.

Older vaccines weren't 100% effective, but unless you died or became hospitalized with the disease you wouldn't be counted as one of the affected. So protection from serious illness was fine and our current vaccines seem to protect pretty well from that. A lot of the people who test positive now have light flu symptoms and wouldn't have been considered as affected in the past.
You don't think multiple shots will have a negative impact on your immune system?

You have to remember that each time you get a dose, most people become a bit unwell, because the immune system reacts. + there IS many cases of people having side effects, not only the blood clotting but others as well.

Those are not being reported on constantly by the news, unlike all the mutations and death toll number they run as breaking news everyday......

this is a brand new vaccine, who knows what we will know about it 10 years or so.

Problem is, for the people that have taken it, they can't really stop now......... 1 shot, 2 shots.........but then it goes 3 4 5 6 . But if they stop now, they would have to admit they have been lied too, fooled even.... and no one wants to admit that.

Why does everyone leave out recovered in these stats. FAR more effective than the jab. like 7 times more.
The only reason they are calling it a vax is because they changed the definition of what a vaccine is ahead of time. Its a joke.
Do as your told, sheeple
bah.PNG

You don't think multiple shots will have a negative impact on your immune system?

You have to remember that each time you get a dose, most people become a bit unwell, because the immune system reacts. + there IS many cases of people having side effects, not only the blood clotting but others as well.

Those are not being reported on constantly by the news, unlike all the mutations and death toll number they run as breaking news everyday......

this is a brand new vaccine, who knows what we will know about it 10 years or so.

Problem is, for the people that have taken it, they can't really stop now......... 1 shot, 2 shots.........but then it goes 3 4 5 6 . But if they stop now, they would have to admit they have been lied too, fooled even.... and no one wants to admit that.

It's not like your immune system is going to wear out. It's just an mRNA code for a protein, no reason why it should have any long term negative effects.

@the_owl
Having been infected and recovering is great, not so great for those that don't recover ;) But just like the vaccines, it doesn't help much if the virus mutates a lot.

With time most of us will have had it vaccinated or not, but so far those that have been vaccinated have a much smaller chance of being seriously ill.

It's not like your immune system is going to wear out. It's just an mRNA code for a protein, no reason why it should have any long term negative effects.

@the_owl
Having been infected and recovering is great, not so great for those that don't recover ;) But just like the vaccines, it doesn't help much if the virus mutates a lot.

With time most of us will have had it vaccinated or not, but so far those that have been vaccinated have a much smaller chance of being seriously ill.
That might be true, and i am all for people getting vaxxed.......... but when 1 or 2 shots is not enough, that is where i get upset...... i mean, not everyone like a needle in their arm, and when no one can say how many shots they want you to take.... ...something is wrong.

I read where animals tested using mRNA didn't live too long after that. If I wasn't on the road this week I'd find the link which is on my desktop at home.

That might be true, and i am all for people getting vaxxed.......... but when 1 or 2 shots is not enough, that is where i get upset...... i mean, not everyone like a needle in their arm, and when no one can say how many shots they want you to take.... ...something is wrong.
Honestly at this point I think it's Big Pharma milking Uncle Sam for as much as they can.

@the_owl

A former manager of mine died shortly after being jabbed. He had a heart attack and has never had heart problems and his family has no history of heart problems. You can have my jab if you want, I refuse to get it.

Latest Posts

Back