• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

To date theres only been one vaccine. For the first strain. Getting a vaccine now is basically useless against omicron and is nothing more than a treatment.
Much like having early covid strains give limited protection from current strains. Still helps though ;)

Having been infected with one variant gives limited protection from most others unless the mutations makes it very different. In a few years most people will either have been infected or vaccinated or both and then it will most probably be like influenza is now; at risk people will get booster shots in fall for the most probable variant, the rest just chill.

Our lives end, that one of the few 100% things in nature ;)
for sure...... and so will all life on earth, many many years from now.......... crazy to think about. it really

i wonder what creatures and animals will be around when that time comes.

:oops:

Norwegian Board of Health: Glasses may protect against coronavirus​

Something suggests that you have greater chances of avoiding coronavirus if you wear glasses.

This is what the Norwegian researcher Atle Fretheim, director of the Center for Research in Epidemic Initiatives at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH) , the Norwegian National Board of Health, says. It writes NRK .

- It is an unresolved question to what extent coronavirus is transmitted through the eyes. But there are some indications that people with glasses get infected more rarely

you can translate with chrome browser

Norsk sundhedsstyrelse: Briller kan måske beskytte mod coronavirus

get your katos now !! @Inkkoonce @pjd1234

:oops:

Norwegian Board of Health: Glasses may protect against coronavirus​

Something suggests that you have greater chances of avoiding coronavirus if you wear glasses.

This is what the Norwegian researcher Atle Fretheim, director of the Center for Research in Epidemic Initiatives at the Norwegian Institute of Public Health (NIPH) , the Norwegian National Board of Health, says. It writes NRK .

- It is an unresolved question to what extent coronavirus is transmitted through the eyes. But there are some indications that people with glasses get infected more rarely

you can translate with chrome browser

Norsk sundhedsstyrelse: Briller kan måske beskytte mod coronavirus

get your katos now !! @Inkkoonce @pjd1234
We talked about this at work today. I’ll be wearing them on Monday:)

We talked about this at work today. I’ll be wearing them on Monday:)
Use the lightest tinted kato then !

i will not have you walking into a door or something similar !!

DarkWateryIbex-max-1mb.gif

Latest Posts

Back