• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corona 19 thread

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ idiotic................

but to be fair, this is not how you die from covid in 99% of the cases.

Two days before she died, she wrote on social media that she was recovering: "Now there will be theatre, sauna, a concert".
On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.
"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death".

right? @cacatman

Not a rumor. There’s been almost 150 documented studies affirming acquired protection after infection
Yet big pharma says otherwise. As I have said multiple times, follow the money because big pharma is taking Uncle Sam for all they can!

The thing is, The Covid cult won’t believe it unless they are told to believe it by the CDC. So there it is.
You mean the Branch Covidians?
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fht1fhesulyh51.png

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️ idiotic................

but to be fair, this is not how you die from covid in 99% of the cases.

Two days before she died, she wrote on social media that she was recovering: "Now there will be theatre, sauna, a concert".
On Sunday morning, the day she died, Ms Horka said she was feeling better and dressed to go for a walk. But then her back started hurting, so she went to lie down in her bedroom.
"In about 10 minutes it was all over," her son said. "She choked to death".

right? @cacatman
True. I saw that story. Sad. Most people survive COVID-19 infection. Probably more than 99% in a western nation, even without a vaccination. But not everyone does.

This last 2 years, I've had 15 people I know, die (as of 3 weeks ago) from respiratory/cardiac failure directly caused by COVID. And no, I don't have their death certificates. I heard from their spouses/friends.

In fairness, 1 died in Myanmar because the army took all the oxygen supplies from the hospital. Perhaps he could have survived. 2 good Indian friends died (aged 38 yo and 42 yo) presumably from delta at the height of the madness there. One was vaccinated (in his mid 70s with Sinopharm, for what that's worth). One I don't know vaccination status. Pretty sure at least 14 died from delta. The 15th probably had delta (the Jordanian government reported just <1,500 cases of omicron at the time he died, but who knows what the true incidence was).

Geeez easy peasy, as i said before if you’re that damn smart and don’t want to protect yourself and your surroundings?? If you ever get sick DO NOT GO TO A DAMN DOCTOR theres Is google heal your frauking self up. Tired of morons pretending to be smart, but when they get sick guess what?? They go to their daddy for help which is a doctor!!.

True. I saw that story. Sad. Most people survive COVID-19 infection. Probably more than 99% in a western nation, even without a vaccination. But not everyone does.

This last 2 years, I've had 15 people I know, die (as of 3 weeks ago) from respiratory/cardiac failure directly caused by COVID. And no, I don't have their death certificates. I heard from their spouses/friends.

In fairness, 1 died in Myanmar because the army took all the oxygen supplies from the hospital. Perhaps he could have survived. 2 good Indian friends died (aged 38 yo and 42 yo) presumably from delta at the height of the madness there. One was vaccinated (in his mid 70s with Sinopharm, for what that's worth). One I don't know vaccination status. Pretty sure at least 14 died from delta. The 15th probably had delta (the Jordanian government reported just <1,500 cases of omicron at the time he died, but who knows what the true incidence was).
yes, and i have no doubt that covid is/was serious........ and i fear it.

but this story? feeling better, then back is hurting, go to lie down for a while, then dead 10 minutes later....... sorry, i dont think it was covid that killed this person.

yes, and i have no doubt that covid is/was serious........ and i fear it.

but this story? feeling better, then back is hurting, go to lie down for a while, then dead 10 minutes later....... sorry, i dont think it was covid that killed this person.
Ah. Sorry. Misunderstood your question. I guess, just have to wait for the autopsy report. Maybe she had an underlying condition. Sounds like an arrhythmia or something. I don’t think it was covid related thrombosis because it’s a bit early for that IMHO.

Latest Posts

Back