• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Corp HQ's Bunker #378

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Wtf does it matter what people pay? It's their damn money if you don't like it........

Some people reacted to this post.
If you don't like the price, just move on .....

Username Hidden said:
Just curious as to why the 3 pairs on here that sold for $260 didn't get the same flak?

Thank you. I feel the same thing. With all due respect to everyone on here I was not trying to be shady or scalp anything. I was simply trying to make a couple bucks before Christmas and make available to other members a very sought after item. I do apologize if I upset anyone on this.

Username Hidden said:
Just curious as to why the 3 pairs on here that sold for $260 didn't get the same flak?

more than likely because of who they are? I traveled 8 hours round trip to get mine and even though they aren't for sale I would think time and expenses would push my price to $400. Everyone had the opportunity to do the leg work and commit the time it took to go and find them so instead of complaining you should have took off work and made the trip to your local, or should I say not so local, O store. I got in the purchase late and didn't even know they came out but with a little time on the phone I was able to find them available.

Username Hidden said:
more than likely because of who they are? I traveled 8 hours round trip to get mine and even though they aren't for sale I would think time and expenses would push my price to $400. Everyone had the opportunity to do the leg work and commit the time it took to go and find them so instead of complaining you should have took off work and made the trip to your local, or should I say not so local, O store. I got in the purchase late and didn't even know they came out but with a little time on the phone I was able to find them available.

If you look in the bunker thread I checked in with mine. I'm not sure where you mention I am complaining about anything. The whole point of my post was that people are giving this guy flak but others get away with it.

I think you mis-understood my thread jiveSEVEN. Only the first paragraph of my response was directed towards your question. The rest was just general about all the complaining.

Username Hidden said:
I think you mis-understood my thread jiveSEVEN. Only the first paragraph of my response was directed towards your question. The rest was just general about all the complaining.

Gotcha, easy to misinterpret stuff on the forums. All is good.

lol, I hear ya!!

Status
Not open for further replies.