• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Corp HQ's Bunker #378

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Finally got this in the mail today!! I was able to get two and keeping one for myself!! :)

Price is firm at $300 including shipping in the USA only and I will throw in an Oakley sticker as well. A few of these have gone on Ebay for over $300 so I am offering a discount to members because we are all one big Oakley family!! There are a couple marks on the cards, but that is due to how everything was shipped and not because of anything I did.....

Payment is via F&F through Paypal. I am not that interested in Trades, but if you want to offer something rare or interesting let me know.......

bunker 378 front.jpg

bunker 378.jpg

bunker 378 cards.jpg

bunker 378 cards 1.jpg

bunker 378 cards 2.jpg

bunker box.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Then you should sell it on eBay and not on here! GLWS

Doesn't this easily constitute as scalping. Buying and marking up just to sell here at an inflated price. If this isn't scalping, I don't know what is.

Not how you treat you "family" bro....

Username Hidden said:
Doesn't this easily constitute as scalping. Buying and marking up just to sell here at an inflated price. If this isn't scalping, I don't know what is.

Not how you treat you "family" bro....

But wasn't it nice of him to offer it to us? I mean I could have ordered one but he did it for me and it's only twice the price!

Only interested parties or questions regarding the product should be made on the thread. We have covered, that supply and demand dictate prices. If anyone would like to discuss this further, feel free to send me a message.

ok. I will put it on Ebay. then. Bunker # 251 is for sale at $285 right now and he isn't getting all these comments like I am.........Not trying to scalp anyone....... there is stuff on here all the time that is WAY over the retail price or display pieces that never had a retail so how does anyone know the value, other then what the market will support......

Oakley Boss please delete this thread as the item is no longer for sale on the forum as I don't want to be accused of scalping another member

Username Hidden said:
Oakley Boss please delete this thread as the item is no longer for sale on the forum as I don't want to be accused of scalping another member
You are scalping..not just being accused

So I bought mine from a member here for $260 shipped.
Was I scalped?

Username Hidden said:
So I bought mine from a member here for $260 shipped.
Was I scalped?

Yup

Status
Not open for further replies.