• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Corvette 24k / Carbon Juliets (with serial)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi O-Forum,

Selling my Corvette 24k / Carbon Juliet's. I have given the most accurate description and their history below.

History: Purchased these as an impulse buy back in 2013 (we've all been there). They have just sat in their micro-fibre bag since. I do not display my sunglasses so they sit protected in the dark :)

Lens: 9.5/10. Mint condition nothing noticeable. Maybe some micro-marks but I cannot see anything in under spotlight. Put a 9.5 to be safe.

Frame: 9.0/10. First generation carbon frame. Came with a mark/scratch on the left arm near the screw (have a look at the photos). Looks like a scratch from the factory when viewed up close.

Serial: JC001160

Rubbers: 10/10. Mint Condition.

Box: No Box.

Price: $475 USD. Payment to be made via PayPal friends/gift.

Additional: Will be sent in a brand-new authentic Oakley micro bag and be packed to the EXTREME.

Shipping: International Priority Express Shipping from Australia for $45 USD. Tracking will be provided.

Guys/Gals, I take a lot of pride in my collection and I hope the purchaser enjoys them as much as I have. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to mention below or contact me directly via PM.

IMG_3793.JPG
IMG_3794.JPG
IMG_3795.JPG
IMG_3796.JPG
IMG_3797.JPG
IMG_3798.JPG
IMG_3799.JPG
IMG_3800.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Pardon my ignorance but JC=Juliet Corvette on the serial?

Username Hidden said:
Yes

Username Hidden said:

Yes and no - Juliet Corvettes were never officially called that by Oakley, it's not on the packaging; it's a nickname they were given due to the circumstances in which they were made available. JC could mean Corvette, but it could also mean carbon, or who knows what else...

But only JC serialed pairs are considered the Corvette model. So yes, JC means it's a Corvette, but JC doesn't for certain stand for Juliet Corvette...

Regular carbon Juliets have their own designation "CJ"

Username Hidden said:
Regular carbon Juliets have their own designation "CJ"

Yes, but that's not just carbon, that's the carbon / BI colorway. These are carbon / 24K colorway so they couldn't use the same prefix; swapping the order doesn't exclude carbon as one of the possible options.

And then there's OEM carbon / 24K colorway Juliets, unserialed Japan-exclusive SKU 12-628, which aren't considered Corvettes...

Just to elaborate iirc, the way they were made available was their distribution to the Corvette Racing Team in this colourway and with this serial number.

Username Hidden said:

Thanks for the tag.....I'll try my best, but just picked up a watch and in the red. The DEEP red right now...hopefully next week I can do it?

PM'd