• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corvette/Ducati Juliets

Leglessracing

I should Work at Oakley
Uk
Hi all,
Been searching eBay etc for these for a while.
Does anyone know of any for sale?
Also I have seen some without box and paperwork. Is there anywhere that I can check the serial numbers to make sure they are not fakes?
Thanks in advance!

There are 2 on eBay right now....1 in the UK and one in the USA....all Covettes came with a "JC" serial number. Both pairs are pretty expensive with one at $690 and one at $790... Both w/o boxes..... The "JC" serial will verify an authentic item.

he9eqara.jpg

There are actually 2 Corvette Juliets... The most common is the Carbon/24K and the ultra rare Ruby Corvette Juliet. I've heard of only 50 pairs given to drivers only of Team Corvette.

unapazy6.jpg

Good luck on both....Carbons can be had fairly easy but I've only seen 1 Ruby Corvette pair ever.....Maybe RVF will chime in with some knowledge........

Last edited:
The ruby ones look amazing!
I did see the ones in the uk. Seemed a bit highly priced as they didn't have any box or paperwork! Will have to keep my eyes open on eBay for a pair I recon then

The pair for sale in the UK were bought by the seller for around 500usd, they were listed as a boxed complete set by a woman who said in an email to me that she was sure the lenses were fire iridium,which they obviously were not, the serial was a JC prefix which told me the box was wrong ,thats when I backed out,so the guy selling is trying to get his money back having screwed up a bit!

I have emailed the uk one to see if he's open to a offer. Really rather have a set with a box.
Do they come up for sale on eBay very often?
I've got a set of x squared Ducati and a set of x squared polished plasma so looking at expanding my collection into juliets now

The pair for sale in the UK were bought by the seller for around 500usd, they were listed as a boxed complete set by a woman who said in an email to me that she was sure the lenses were fire iridium,which they obviously were not, the serial was a JC prefix which told me the box was wrong ,thats when I backed out,so the guy selling is trying to get his money back having screwed up a bit!

i totally agreed, i thought at first its a full set...

Ok silly question time. How do you tell corvette lenses? I thought they were 24k gold lenses?

they are indeed 24k gold, but you have to ask the seller if its oem...however there is also a corvette etch lens which is very rare...

JC######
Carbon / 24K Juliet
Corvette Racing Team

Back