• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corvette Museum Trip To Bowling Green, KY (pics)

qBan

The Hijinxer
Louisville, KY
here are a bunch of pics i took while i was there. Its me and my younger brother in some of the pics. check it out and see what you think.

some of the pics are descirption, theyre pretty interesting.

PICS HERE!!!/

I went there back about 4 or 5 years ago. Pretty cool place. How much was it to get in. I think when I went it was 7 bucks. My girlfriend's dad has a 54 red on red and a 57 black and is in the process of getting a black 64 split window like the pic of the red one. The only thing that sucks in none are numbers matching but I would take any of them. Plus he has a 57 Thunderbird and a 56 Chevy 2 door all convertables except for the 63 split that he is getting. I think he is selling 56 to get the 63 split.

Nice my dad almost bought a yellow zr1 like the ones in your picture but got a funny feeling he might not be able to keep up with the payments. A couple months later my mom quit her job good thing he didn't cause he was right. The payments where what some people pay for a house 1300 dollars a month.

I went there back about 4 or 5 years ago. Pretty cool place. How much was it to get in. I think when I went it was 7 bucks. My girlfriend's dad has a 54 red on red and a 57 black and is in the process of getting a black 64 split window like the pic of the red one. The only thing that sucks in none are numbers matching but I would take any of them. Plus he has a 57 Thunderbird and a 56 Chevy 2 door all convertables except for the 63 split that he is getting. I think he is selling 56 to get the 63 split.

for an adult is 8 bucks. we had our college id and we paid 6 bucks only. pretty damn cool

Nice my dad almost bought a yellow zr1 like the ones in your picture but got a funny feeling he might not be able to keep up with the payments. A couple months later my mom quit her job good thing he didn't cause he was right. The payments where what some people pay for a house 1300 dollars a month.

yea i can only imagine...