• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Cosmic Custom Duo (Gascan S & Radar)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Need to make some space, and these are probably never going to get worn. Full disclosure, these were literally practice pieces for my Splice version. Ironically, both of these finished much smoother and nicer than the Splice...ah well!

*Willing to trade. See my "buying list" below

Gascan S:
- Frame is nice and tight, ready for use!
- Colorshift paint has a nice black base, a couple colorshift layers and a final matte clear coat. Paint changes from purple/blue depending on lighting conditions. Kind of cool!
- Pictures inside at night don't do it justice. I can grab some shots outside if needed
- IKON Black Polarized Lenses can be added for an additional $35 (what I paid on eBay)
- Frame only will be $45

Sold

IMG_2782.JPG
IMG_2783.JPG

996EBE52-EEB2-42E1-86B9-7577E7651C9C.jpeg

E66312AB-CB35-4289-9C27-C942D45DA97C.jpeg
3A570794-3028-4C4D-949D-BB0510F98718.jpeg

Radar w/ Black Iridium & Infinite Hero Grey?
- Frame was beat up when I received it. Sanded it down and painted it with the same colorshift paint
- Black iridium lens has a couple scratches, useable but for those sensitive to them, you may want new ones
- Grey lens is in pretty good condition. Again, very light scratches, much better than the black, though the previous owner must have been rough to the edges
- Nose piece is brand new, rubbers are used. Not tacky though, so that's a plus. They were thoroughly washed
- Can throw in another set of lenses, I'll have to take a look tomorrow. PM if interested

$70 Shipped

IMG_2778.JPG

IMG_2779.JPG
IMG_2780.JPG
IMG_2781.JPG

IMG_2778.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sendin pm on gas can s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk on the toilet

Damn it. I wanted that Gascan S..... @Zax that is the one the @Rick58 did right?

Last edited:
Nice looking work to both of you. Let me know before you sell Gascan S.....that’s my frame baby!!!! Lol.

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back