• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Could an Oakley Expert shine some light for me?

Jas6ix

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi, i have been wanting a pair of Juliets for quite a while now. I now have a chance to pick some up finally.
I've "studied" the differences between replicas and real ones quite a bit, but I understand they are just getting better and better and really do not want a fake pair. I've never owned any so my knowledge can only go as far as what I see in videos. Would somebody be able to give me some insight on whether these are real or not? Just need a little more confidence before I go spending hundreds of dollars

I Appreciate any replies

juliet1.PNG

juliet2.PNG

juliet3.PNG

juliet4.PNG

juliet5.PNG

juliet6.PNG

Purchase from here and be guaranteed, a true Juliet, with no need to question.

Hi, i have been wanting a pair of Juliets for quite a while now. I now have a chance to pick some up finally.
I've "studied" the differences between replicas and real ones quite a bit, but I understand they are just getting better and better and really do not want a fake pair. I've never owned any so my knowledge can only go as far as what I see in videos. Would somebody be able to give me some insight on whether these are real or not? Just need a little more confidence before I go spending hundreds of dollars

I Appreciate any replies

View attachment 979189

View attachment 979190

View attachment 979191

View attachment 979192

View attachment 979193

View attachment 979194
It's a legit Juliet Gen.5 but the condition is not possible to determine based on these pictures.
If new lenses, Rubber and a Tune-up is required you have to spend about 150,- on top.
Buy from a OF member and not from a guy at the local 7-Eleven

Last edited:
Back