• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Could someone help identify these lenses?

New to Oakley

Oakley Beginner
Hi everyone, I was given these 4 lenses in a traditional Oakley case but without the frames. I've been looking online to see if I can find was kind they are. They seem to be Radars but there are no pics that match them accurately. the curves are always a little off from what I can see, and the nose bridge is very high (measures only 9mm). other dimensions of the lense: length at 145mm, height at 44mm.

Could someone identify what they are and what frame would fit them? Another question, could they be children's or women's (because of the narrow nose space, or does that ride the frame away from the face to avoid fogging up).

I would like to buy a frame for them, is it worth it? Like I said, I was given the lenses free.

Really appreciate any help the community could give.

P
IMG-2472.jpg
IMG-2471.jpg
IMG-2469.jpg

Hi everyone, I was given these 4 lenses in a traditional Oakley case but without the frames. I've been looking online to see if I can find was kind they are. They seem to be Radars but there are no pics that match them accurately. the curves are always a little off from what I can see, and the nose bridge is very high (measures only 9mm). other dimensions of the lense: length at 145mm, height at 44mm.

Could someone identify what they are and what frame would fit them? Another question, could they be children's or women's (because of the narrow nose space, or does that ride the frame away from the face to avoid fogging up).

I would like to buy a frame for them, is it worth it? Like I said, I was given the lenses free.

Really appreciate any help the community could give.

PView attachment 850198View attachment 850197View attachment 850196

Fake!

Alright! good to know! :) and makes sense. I thought I was going crazy not finding them online.

thanks both. If anyone else has any other ideas please let me know.

Back