• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Counter Top 3.0 Display Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale a nice counter top 3.0 display case. I recently picked up 3 of these and have decided to let one of them go. I broke these down to transport them all home and took great care wrapping everything and packing it all safely. It also allowed me to clean everything and tighten up all the nuts and bolts.

This one has had a new transformer installed. Thanks to my awesome search skills and a pro tip from Carguy on the thread I found, I was able to replace the faulty transformer for the halogen lamps. (on my double wide too so double thanks to @CarGuy). All of the fluorescent bulbs work. The switch on the bottom was bad so the power cord was hard wired in. This is how I got it, but I cleaned it up a lot.

The plexi is all in good shape. It's not perfect, there are the normal scuffs you would expect to see on a case that was used in a store. The frame has a few scuffs and a nick but most are not visible from the front. The lock was gone so I installed a new one from home depot. 2 keys are included. This one only had 3 feet but depending where you put it, you may not even need them.

I searched quite a bit trying to price this. I haven't seen many for sale but from what I was able to find, I think $400 is fair. This includes all PayPal fees but not shipping. Actual shipping will be added to the price. It's about 51 pounds so I figured for 4 pounds of box and bubble wrap should be close, landing me at 55 pounds for shipping. FedEx Ground seems to be the cheapest. Some example rates are:
LA $82
NYC $70
Dallas $50
Chicago $60

If anyone is local to New Orleans and wants to pick it up, that is definitely an option and if I don't have to pack it up and ship it, I'll knock off $25

Please don't message me asking "What's your best price?" This is my best price, feel free to make an offer but I'm not in any hurry to sell so keep that in mind. I'm not looking for any trades, however I would consider it for the right thing. The right thing would be made of X Metal and have a serial matched box. I can't think of anything else I would consider.

Now for the important part, the pictures!

IMG_1030.JPG
IMG_1031.JPG
IMG_1034.JPG
IMG_1036.JPG
IMG_1038.JPG
IMG_1032.JPG
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG
IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1022.JPG
IMG_1024.JPG
IMG_1028.JPG
IMG_1042.JPG
IMG_1020.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
Nice case!

Must. Resist.

Username Hidden said:
Must. Resist.
Resistance is futile.

Looks like it would be $60 to get it to you.

SOLD on feebay, thanks for the messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.