• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Counter Top Cabinet

Red Tiger

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
UK
Hello all

I have a Counter Top Cabinet with the 2 removable shelves, I found this on a auction site without removable shelves but has what looks like a table shelf has anyone ever seen one like this? I would like another cabinet but decide on a counter top or a cube, so I'm thinking of bidding on it but I would want to remove the table shelf & fit 2 shelves instead if possible.

Screenshot_20160425-174604.png

Screenshot_20160425-174707.png

Looks like a countertop display with the shelves removed and an Oakley Riser Stand set in there. Might have been to showcase something big, like a bob torso or medusa or a pair of shoes?

The bolts on the riser stand legs aren't original but they're fine.

Last edited:
Ask if the riser comes with it. If so you could sell that and buy plexiglass shelves or ask if it comes with old shelves also...The riser is worth at least 40 bucks or so...

Hello, yes the riser does come with it & great minds do think alike that is what I was thinking of doing if I do bid on it.

:);):cool-20::cool-33:

@Red Tiger Looks like its in pretty good shape otherwise. You should be able to find a plexiglass company to cut you shelves to fit for not much money at all. I needed a door on my countertop case like that one and they cut one with the lock holes and the hinge holes for less than 40 USD.

Back