• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Counter Top Case 25min South of Denver CO

BoostBear

°—°
Beast Coast
Ran across this case in Lone Tree, CO which is about 25mins south of Denver CO
No idea on specifics, as seller stopped chatting when he realized I wasn't in CO.
Use the janky light as leverage to grab a better deal on it ;)
Facebook Marketplace: Oakley display case - Sports & Outdoors - Lone Tree, Colorado

Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 11.17.46 PM.png

69957104_2424969130922920_4574945343464013824_n.jpg

@BoostBear you’re awesome. Thanks. Keep me in mind in your future Colorado discoveries. 😁

I recently got a full height 3.0... no more money to spend for a bit, or I’d get it.

Here are some guys who might want it...
@bugbeeuddon
@bahamayellow
@Nortika
@diezal11
@adamsapple19
Sharing is caring + good karma, hopefully I'll accumulate enough of it for a deal on a countertop 3.0+ case turn up in my neck of the woods 😁

I've pinned some folks I've dealt with to my map app, for ease of creating shipping labels but also in the case of browsing for deals. I'll see if someone is close and wants to benefit from my find (typically after the seller declines to ship lol) ;) but when the deals are just too dam good or I can't find any pins nearby I'll throw it up on the forum. I'll make a note of all those users under 1 pin for state of CO lol

I seen this one but wasn’t sure about the lighting and it doesn’t have shelves. I talked to the owner and then got back with him a few weeks later and no response so I’ll wait for a better condition one.

Latest Posts

Back