• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Countertop Collection

SWATMedic

Oakley Enthusiast
I started off with wanting a pair of Juliet’s but two months later and you can see how that’s going. Here’s the current collection and who/where I picked up each from.

3.0 countertop display case - OfferUp
Gen2 Juliet plasma/fire - OfferUp
XSquared XM - @Black water
XSquared Polished - @vinicius matos
Valve 1.0 Ducati - Goldberg
3D Printed Items - @qtrain23
everything else - OakleySI or Vault

also picked up a blacked out bathroom sink bag from OfferUp and on my way home right now with an Aluminum double wide case from Facebook market place.
Honorable mention to @mickeyblackeyes for verifying my Juliet’s as legit and letting me know the 3.0 case was worth buying.

517189F5-9F43-4274-8605-2AD31656F43A.jpeg

I started off with wanting a pair of Juliet’s but two months later and you can see how that’s going. Here’s the current collection and who/where I picked up each from.

also picked up a blacked out bathroom sink bag from OfferUp and on my way home right now with an Aluminum double wide case from Facebook market place.
Honorable mention to @mickeyblackeyes for verifying my Juliet’s as legit and letting me know the 3.0 case was worth buying.

View attachment 885735
Great collection! beautiful countertop case as well 😍

Those 3.0 countertop cases are kinda a hard find. Ive been looking for one of those for a while but keep finding the 1.0 countertops.

View attachment 885735
It’s crazy how they multiple like bunnies! Great pick up. Looking forward to seeing your next 20 frames and next countertop:)

Back