• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Countertop Feet and Washers?

r3dh3r0

I should Work at Oakley
I was taking apart two of my countertops months ago to clean and just got around to putting things back together. One was a countertop with the spinner inside (no spinning unit) and the other was just a countertop. Both X-metal style. Anyhow, one of the ones I bought doesn't have feet, does anyone know where I can get some?

Also, I have 4 washers.... Do any of the doors use washers with the bolts? I have 8 nuts, and bolts (4 for each door) but only 4 washers. I did remove the top part of the spinning unit since there was no actual spinning unit in the case, maybe it went to that? I don't remember.

Oh and the key for my countertop doesn't work for the one with the spinning unit, does anyone have an extra key I can buy?

TIA

The feet are easy to find. Search 1/4-20 furniture feet. No washers on the door hinges on my cubes , which are similar but not exactly the same. As for the lock , replace the whole assembly. Home depot or any hardware store should have those. Remove the lock and bring it with you so you can match it. Its very common.

The feet are easy to find. Search 1/4-20 furniture feet. No washers on the door hinges on my cubes , which are similar but not exactly the same. As for the lock , replace the whole assembly. Home depot or any hardware store should have those. Remove the lock and bring it with you so you can match it. Its very common.

Thank you for the reply, I figured the feet would be easy, I just didn't know where to look.

Yeah I honestly don't remember where the washers came from, I think it's from the top part of the rotation piece I took out.

Sounds good. I think I need to get a new door cut somewhere. There's a giant deep scratch on the plexiglass on the door on the one with a key that I can use. I've been ignoring it, it's been there since I got it. But now I think I want to replace it. Haha.

While your at home depot , have them cut you a piece of plexi or lexan. I believe the cuts are free.

I love that spinning case btw. Rare to see them . Especially at a decent price.

I wish It had the whole spinning unit. It only had the top piece when I got it. I figured since it had shelves too, I'd take the top piece off inside since I can't use it. But if anyone needs that piece, I have it.

Back