• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Country Flag Batwolf X 2 (UK & South Africa)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Finally got them. I really like both as the lenses are a knockout for both of them, but the South Africa just takes the cake. The jade iridium looks amazing in the Batwolf shield style lense against the black ink frame!

81c4b8e4.jpg

53bfa993.jpg

a958453f.jpg

d8144094.jpg

Attachments

• 81c4b8e4.jpg
    81c4b8e4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 260
  • 53bfa993.jpg
    53bfa993.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 477
  • a958453f.jpg
    a958453f.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 478
  • d8144094.jpg
    d8144094.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 263
those look like the larger Oakley boxes...or is that just me?

im offended Japan was left out in this. but i dont care since i cant wear the batwolf anyway.

nice purchases BAPD, i prefer the UK :eek:)

I wish they would sell just the icons and lenses!! Nice pick ups. Probably the best two pairs of Batwolf made:)

Those are both sweet, but I have to agree the S.Africa is just awesome. Something about them just really pops. Nice & congrats!

Those are both sweet, but I have to agree the S.Africa is just awesome. Something about them just really pops. Nice & congrats!

Ya the jade lens is amazing....never will i go emerald again!

finally got them. i know i saw a thread somewhere you were expecting them soon

Yeah I've been waiting on them for a while. I was really glad to get them today.

those look like the larger Oakley boxes...or is that just me?
im offended Japan was left out in this. but i dont care since i cant wear the batwolf anyway.

nice purchases BAPD, i prefer the UK :eek:)

No they're standard size boxes. I really like both of them.

I wish they would sell just the icons and lenses!! Nice pick ups. Probably the best two pairs of Batwolf made:)

Hopefully at some point they will be available by themselves. I definitely thought these were the best two of all of them.