• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Country Flag Oakleys

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
After Christmas I have decided I'm going to start collecting the country flag editions. Which pair should I buy first?? Has anyone got country flag Oakley pics?

Being a "Mercan" I dig the US flag most, but all flags are all cool to me. I started with my country.
6098154456_6a263fcb32_b.jpg

Can residents outside the USA buy from Oakley vault website? They have 3 types of country flag fuel cells for $49.99 and the holland hijinx aswell
Since I'm in the US, I don't know, but having tried to purchase the Shaun White goldbrooks from the UK Oakley site, it was a no go, they wouldn't let me.

I just emailed them through customer care. If they ship to australia I'll definitely be getting the 3 fuel cells they have, i think its the argentina fuel cell, spain and italy fuel cell. Will either do custom for the other countries or track them down, the england fuel cell looks cool

Was thinking of picking up a pair of UK Gascan's. Never seen them before and they look cool. Too bad I'm not from the UK haha. They were only $60 at the Vault near me.

there was a South Africa Fuel Cell too!
and than you could get:
Australia Antix (black & white frame)
France Antix (polished white)
Germany Hijinx (polished black)
Netherland Hijinx (polished white)
Hawaii Gascan (polished black)
Hawaii Hijinx (polished black)

and than you could pick the 26 custom versions for the fuel cell . . .
good luck :eek:) will take a bit time to complete the whole set!

Latest Posts

Back