• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Country Flag Oakleys

Bit of a bummer that 'my country' flag edition is for super super sale in the O-vault :( Like you don't want it!:p

IMG_3334.JPG

@ Oakley nerd thanks for the info. Hawaii hijinx sounds cool, I know I said I wanted to collect them but I want to be able to wear my collection so I'll pass on the gascans as they don't fit too well. Probably start with the Aussie antix then England fuel cell which will be different for me as I don't own any white frames. I drew up a list of the custom fuel cells I just made them up as I went along haha.

@ peeza21 they both look awesome. It's kinda funny though, the list I drew up had the as fuel cell in matte black with emerald and the England in white with ruby. Each to their own though I guess.

@jummeltje yeah they look cool. I saw them on the vault website and was gonna pick them up with the 3 fuel cells but I don't think they ship internationally, sucks though it would have been a great start to my collection

Lol. I think I might go with Australia antix, Germany hijinx, France antix, England fuel cell and holland hijinx for the first 5 then start on the ocp versions

If interested in the country glasses, see my Post in the exchange...I have most of the ones you're looking for...

Scott

ausoakley: e-mail me at sjnyr@aol.com for pix and info I have: France Antix, Germany and Holland Hijinx, and then Fuel Cells of: Spain, England, Argentina, Italy and Brazil. All are brand new in the box with country flag bags.

Back