• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple of Juliet’s today

Sean reilly

Oakley Expert
UK Wynyard
5230D256-5778-4517-BFF1-160408A1EAD4.jpeg
86DC55C8-ED0C-47C4-8BF0-C0366652FEA7.jpeg

4BA2566B-48CA-4BA4-B538-4BE60C60F5CE.jpeg

Got a couple of Juliet’s today, very nice condition, lenses very clean my first bone plasma Paid £200 each but still happy with them. Onwards and upwards

Thanks people I’m pleased with them, price was a tiny bit on high side and I had to replace the black Iridium lenses with some I already have, but I did get some brand new in box Ruby Iridium lenses, which sadly I’ve messed them up a bit getting them into another frame, they seemed a bit big?

Thanks people I’m pleased with them, price was a tiny bit on high side and I had to replace the black Iridium lenses with some I already have, but I did get some brand new in box Ruby Iridium lenses, which sadly I’ve messed them up a bit getting them into another frame, they seemed a bit big?

A good price for them as they have matching boxes.

Later Gen Juliet’s have slightly larger obitals than the earlier models.

Who did you get them from?