• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple of Newb ?'s

Oakleycollector

Oakley Enthusiast
Wisconsin
I will start of by first saying that I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot, having a little trouble navigating the forum. I am looking for a couple of different threads/links that can help answer my questions, probably just wording incorrectly.

First, I am looking for a link/thread that has a list of what lenses will fit what glasses, thought I did see a reference sheet of which lenses will fit other glasses, i.e. Jury lenses would fit Jupiter Squared or what ever.

Secondly, has any one ever heard of the web site AaOok Outlet? Seems like the prices are to good to be true, which usually means it is. I was unable to find any link/posts/threads of what web sites we should stay away from.

Again, I am sorry :sad: if this was posted incorrectly, but any help would be appreciated!

Not too many lenses, if any are going to be compatible with other frames. Sorry don't know anything about that site.

There are only a few pairs out there where true lens swaps. An be done without. Urging or slightly modding the lens. Please be specific what you are wanting to do and maybe we can assist you further. As for the website forget about it

Back