• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Couple Of Pairs From The Collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Blades traded to theflyingtomato and Wife decided she wanted to Jupiter LX. Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
What;s your price for the Blades?

Username Hidden said:
What;s your price for the Blades?

Username Hidden said:
Don't need the cash, so please TRADE offers only.

... :blink:

Not for sale, trade only.... What do you have to offer? I have a few of these, so I'm open to any offers. These are the original Blades from the 80's not the re released ones from a couple years back. I also have the original clear box with them, though it is in less than perfect condition, but hey it is like 25 years old!

Is there any style you are wanting in particular? Diggin the blades!

Yeah, the blades are pretty sweet, just have a few pairs of them. I am looking for any of the more aggressive style, i.e. valves, scars, hatchet wire, splice (yeah, wishful), but really open to any of the edgy styles. I am NOT looking for say... a Dispatch. Let me know what you have to offer. You never know what I might jump on!

Might you be interested in a vintage straight jacket? Not super aggressive or anything but hey it's worth a shot! Let me get a few pictures

probably gonna take a little more than that... Looking for something a little edgier. And I have a couple pairs of vintage SJ and EJ already. Thanks for the offer though!

Lol figured I'd Give it a shot! If only my scars didn't get stolen:( if you change your mind let me know, cobalt blue and mint condition!

I might have just scored a pair of scars on Craigslist! If pick them up I'd definitely be willing to trade for the blades if you don't end up trading with someone else!