• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple Pickups

Congrats on everything.... I believe my Oakley purchases are about to hit the back burner... got one on the way.... a new house that is. It needs some remodeling so there goes my fun money. It will have a dedicated Oakley room / office / man room though. Those splatters and blood skull NSJ are pretty cool!

Thanks!!! Good luck with the remodel! (And good luck 'back burnering'! It's tougher than it sounds).

I've been slowly getting rid of stuff that's either duplicates or stuff I'll probably never end up using (like all those lenses) just so I don't have to move it all. I want the new home to be clean and crisp.
... the worst of all is that I probably need to spend in the neighbourhood of $1000 on getting my posters dry mounted. It sucks, but they're so important to really finish off the collection (and I will have some vertical space to do so).

I'm in the same boat with the posters, including the one I got from you. I have so many cool ones but they take up ALOT of wall space, something Im not sure I will have enough of.

Thanks!

Does anybody know anything about the Livestrong Crowbars? From what I understand they were a rep only thing that never went into real production.

Latest Posts

Back