• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple Questions...

O-man

Oakley Beginner
Just want to make sure I know exactly what all is here...I recognize the tier 1's and 2's and the ad cards. Now I am quite sure the other item is a brochure holder but I don't know what the item on the far left is with the holes in it. Some kind of stand I assume? Any idea of what the value is of the group lot? Thanks guys

oakley.jpg

That orginally was a 4 tier stand. Mostly used for x metals but can be used for any frame. The frame is open up and the nosebridge rests on the pad and the temples hang down.. The slant forward is the front of the display...

Depends on who you are selling it too. For example.... The 2 tier stands have been sold on here for $15 each shipped. On Ebay you might get $25 plus shipping then minus listing and selling fees....

I am actually looking to buy this lot. Wanted to make sure I knew what everything was first and that I wasn't getting ripped off....

Well the problem is that I only wanted to grab the tier 1s and 2s as I really dont have a lot of use for the other things. They said $100 for the lot...which know that I've heard your appraisals I'm assuming that's pretty fair

I would buy the lot and sell off the stuff you don't want. You can easily recoop some of your money on the 4 tier. That is worth the investment. Its a no brainer....

Back