• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cowboy Bebop

Yeah, this live action one has been in the works for a long time. When they cast John Cho was at a time they were casting him for every single Asian role. Don’t get me wrong, I like John Cho, just not for every Asian role. I’m not crazy about Faye, and your right, Jett seems to be the best character so far.

The writing for that promo trailer does look really cheesy, but I’m still gonna give it a chance. I might give it 2 episodes just in case. —Also, I loved Outlaw star as well. Oh and almost forgot Trigun too.
Agree, he’s a great comedian, but spike isn’t supposed to be that funny. I forgot about Trigun, great show!

DFAAF247-EE90-4AC8-8932-086766EA4FC3.jpeg
For those who have never seen Cowboy Bebop, you should check it out. It’s not your typical Anime. The Japanese producer who created it was a huge Clint Eastwood fan, so that should give you a little insight of how Americanized this Anime is. The original Anime series is coming to Netflix Oct 21. I would best describe it as Pulp Fiction meets Star Wars.

Latest Posts

Back