• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craftsman Prototype? = Koston Craftsman Signature Series

jonoyong

Inside Outlaw.
Premium Member
Singapore
okay fellas, this is for anyone who has the inside scoop of things. Someone uploaded this pic on FB, which he in turn got from Instagram. The Instagram uploader is someone who apparently works for Oakley, and claims that this is a pic of a pair from the Craftsman series. This is all the info i know, whether it's reliable or not, i haven't a clue, i'm just being the messenger here. =)

so wanted to run it by the forum, what do you guys think? my first guess was that it's just a custom, but my attention was drawn to the microbag in the background which looks as if it's the same pattern as the frame? so what's the verdict: load of hot air, or possible unreleased/prototype kinda thing? =)

edit: It has been confirmed that this is the Koston Craftsman Signature Series Frogskins. So if anyone has info on these, eg release dates, production numbers, SKUs pls feel free to share with the community! Cheers!

52882760161409320033911.jpg

If they had been orange and with fire, they could've been the upcoming Snow Deck..

That microbag makes me think they are a collab pair that will see the light of day soon. Who for I don't know.

If you look in the background it definitely appears to be a Oakley shipped box in the back ground... But I mean you can't say for 100% it is an Oakley shipped box but it appears to be,... Just saying

Back