• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Good to see you back. I actually called my local O store and asked if they had any or were getting any in and the guy told me they have not received any word yet. He did say the production run is 1500. He could be blowing smoke though.

The lady at the local sunglass store I purchased these from also said 1500 of each style. She could only get her hands on 4 holbrooks and 4 frogskins. They said they cannot send anymore out to her store as they are a limited run. So there might be some essence of truth.

I actually just found them available on shopoverload.com. There is a coupon code floating around for 20% off (comeback) which knocks the price down to $120. Not too bad.

I think the production is also 2,000. 500 of each blue and red Frogskins, 500 holbrook and 500 garage rock. Blue frog and garage rock is scheduled to come out in April. I was also advised from Active Ride Shop that this company in California only received 4 pairs. I bought all 4 pairs. I am after S069 Holbrook Skate Deck. If anyone happens to come across this pair I will pay $$$ for them.

I know these are coming to Australia and the production numbers are at least 2000 of each sku. There's also a craftsman snow release later in the year. It's a frogskin and something else. I've seen the frogskin and its orange in colour. Not sure what the other style will be.

Latest Posts

Back