• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
Went to the mall today on the off chance they would have something like a Jupiter Factory Lite (they did...) but I found myself walking away with something far more special IMO. I was told these are rather limited. Hope someone could confirm some numbers for me. :wink:

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mjijlyVwQQ1rbptugo9_1280.jpg

Whatever those production numbers are though, I still am loving how these look! :wink:

No offense, but there's like a 7 page thread on this series in the Frogskin Discussion thread, check it out.

Congrats btw, those are the shiznit at the moment!!!

Thanks Hunter! I saw the thread, tried sifting though it to see if anyone knew production numbers. I had a lot of pictures though so I didn't want to throw them all in there. I dig them though for sure!

every pair is unique . . .
i think, the production number is not confirmed yet

Thanks Hunter! I saw the thread, tried sifting though it to see if anyone knew production numbers. I had a lot of pictures though so I didn't want to throw them all in there. I dig them though for sure!

No probs! Like nerd said, productions #'s haven't been validated yet, but I'm sure the boards will find out soon. Don't worry about posting your pics...everyone likes to see great pickups, lol! I'm waiting for mine to arrive soon...

every pair is unique . . .
i think, the production number is not confirmed yet

Good to see you back. I actually called my local O store and asked if they had any or were getting any in and the guy told me they have not received any word yet. He did say the production run is 1500. He could be blowing smoke though.

Back