• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist, Curt & Crater!

How much did you grab them for? All these good deals everywhere and yet I can never find even a plain Mars for less than $300.

He goes the extra 100 miles!!!

Or 10 miles in this case.
Thanks for the props but you've banked a little goodwill my friend. You're always hustling and always willing to help out other OF'ers so what comes around goes around!
Those are sweet Craters for sure, I laughed out loud when the seller handed the pair to me and I saw 50 t-shox installed backwards. I said "those are in backwards" and a light bulb went off over his head and he knew that he missed out on wearing a great pair.
He said that he traded a Scotty Cameron putter for them so it's not like he was out any real cash but I could tell that he was a little disappointed that he had not figured it out and enjoyed them.
I know that you will though and again thanks!

Or 10 miles in this case.
Thanks for the props but you've banked a little goodwill my friend. You're always hustling and always willing to help out other OF'ers so what comes around goes around!
Those are sweet Craters for sure, I laughed out loud when the seller handed the pair to me and I saw 50 t-shox installed backwards. I said "those are in backwards" and a light bulb went off over his head and he knew that he missed out on wearing a great pair.
He said that he traded a Scotty Cameron putter for them so it's not like he was out any real cash but I could tell that he was a little disappointed that he had not figured it out and enjoyed them.
I know that you will though and again thanks!

That's awesome! I can't stop laughing. I almost feel bad for the guy if he is that clueless.

I'm impressed he honored the sale. It wouldn't have surprised me in the slightest if he had decided to back out and keep the glasses after you pointed out the issue with the shox. But then again I have very little faith in people nowadays.

Nice score.

Latest Posts

Back