• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist deals or steals of December

aleXmetals1269

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Hi guys I had a very interesting month of December for me,I was able to score a few x metals on Craigslist and some on eBay, let me know if you think they are deals or steals.
1st I got this plasma ice first generation perfect conditions no scratches for $120 in Manteca Ca.
2nd I bought this polished juliet fire with extra emerald lenses brand new complete with box and goodies for $400 in walnut creek Ca.
3rd I bought this titanium gold iridium first generation perfect conditions no scratches etc for $270 on eBay
4th I was able to get these pair for free, my buddy gave them to me Michael Jordan Mars. Yeah believe or not he had them laying around with some tools they are in fair condition but still tight and very wearable.
5th my first pair of romeo 1 titantium gold iridium perfect conditions with no scratches to lens or frame paid $400 in Merced Ca.
6th last Saturday I bought probably my favor one x man edition penny PERFECT conditions no scratches to lens or frame very tight bridge, these are my most expensive x metal buy ever $500, Recently XM00006 sold this week for over $1000 complete with box and paper work. I bought these pair in San jose Ca.
7th I just got my Christmas present I just came from Fresno Ca today I bought my second pair of romeo 1 plasma with looks like gold iridium lens they are in good conditions with one stress crack in one lens and no rubber pieces I paid $250.
Let me know what you guys think, merry Christmas to all.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg