• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist is still the place for scamming!

Translation : Check this one out, someone sent me a message in ebay claiming they sent me a duplicate product that I had already purchase, and then gave me their paypal address to pay for the duplicate item that was being sent by accident. While claiming eBay would be holding me responsible for it if I didn't pay for the accidental shipment.

I'm with him though, I'd be like f' that, I'll just send it back if it arrives (... or not, your fault).

This guy will respond a day later from another state, claim he's away on business, but has them with him and will send them if you use PayPal F&F.

Seems legit.

Screenshot_20220217-070817.png

Yeah, I got scammed on some Mars from Orange County. Lost out on several hundred dollars. No way to get it back. I got half back from purchase protection, but not the other half.

Here is the jerk that took my money. He's still up and running and scamming people. I have reported him to AARP, FTC, and the FBI. I won't see my money, but this dude needs to be stopped somehow or he will continue to steal from others.

Back