• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist Medusa (eastern CT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, seems common place as there are five other CL deals post on this forum. Who do I contact to receive a refund for my lifetime membership as double standards seem to apply on this forum as well.

Oakleyboss would be the guy to contact. I know you meant well and a lot of us have posted deals before but as time went on a lot of us try not to just because of deals that others might be trying to make. A lot of people here do ALL craigslist searches and try to get non oakley people to ship. Dont take it to heart and hope you dont decide to leave. No one meant anything bad by asking not to post deals (especially great rare deals like a medussa) its really just out of courtesy to people trying to score a deal or steal.

goa5l.jpg

Basically what it comes down to is there are lazy people who don't put in the time then s thread gets posted and someone who didnt put in the time gets the benefit

Oakleyboss would be the guy to contact. I know you meant well and a lot of us have posted deals before but as time went on a lot of us try not to just because of deals that others might be trying to make. A lot of people here do ALL craigslist searches and try to get non oakley people to ship. Dont take it to heart and hope you dont decide to leave. No one meant anything bad by asking not to post deals (especially great rare deals like a medussa) its really just out of courtesy to people trying to score a deal or steal.

Well said Adrian & Mike

Last edited:

I do understand what you are saying, my intentions were to look out for anyone in the area on this forum to pick up a Medusa that may have been looking for one. I came across this listing yesterday which was originally listed at $200 and I waited to see if anyone had actually purchased this item before listing here as the seller has now adjusted the price to $500.

Anyways, Thanks for letting me know whom to contact

CLMedusa_zps92185cb1.png

That's the entire issue - great deal, seller gets flooded with people from all places, then rethinks and ups the price. I had a line on a premium tower for $100 and by the time I got there an hour later it was $500. I hope he's still stuck with it!

I do understand what you are saying, my intentions were to look out for anyone in the area on this forum to pick up a Medusa that may have been looking for one. I came across this listing yesterday which was originally listed at $200 and I waited to see if anyone had actually purchased this item before listing here as the seller has now adjusted the price to $500.

Anyways, Thanks for letting me know whom to contact

CLMedusa_zps92185cb1.png

That's the entire issue - great deal, seller gets flooded with people from all places, then rethinks and ups the price. I had a line on a premium tower for $100 and by the time I got there an hour later it was $500. I hope he's still stuck with it!

That happened to me on a countertop. Seller agreed to a price, I was on my way they called me back with a much higher price. I said nevermind and that I was almost at our meeting place. Luckliy they panicked and said since you have your money and are almost here ill go with out deal. I had to go up 25 bucks but got it.

If you want to post it, post it. Some people get bent out of shape because they think they're the only ones entitled to deals, but so be it. Last I knew, there's no rule against it per OakleyForum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back