• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist Steal! X-Metal / Ruby Pennys

EdsJunk

Oakley Expert
Here is my latest CL steal! Penny X-Metal/Ruby with box and coin. Lenses are decent but have that weird spiral hairline scratches tho. Hard to see, and can't see at all when wearing.. best part... Price.. at $80.00 you can't go wrong!

oak11.JPG

Oh I tried to pick them up that guy was a huge douche I emailed him and asked if he could ship them and he told me he was reporting me to homeland security or some crap like that because he said I was a scammer?!?!? Glad you were able to get them though it's a nice pickup!!

Oh I tried to pick them up that guy was a huge douche I emailed him and asked if he could ship them and he told me he was reporting me to homeland security or some crap like that because he said I was a scammer?!?!? Glad you were able to get them though it's a nice pickup!!

yeah I'm glad that someone from the OF got these beauties, great score, dude, congrats...

he told me he was reporting me to homeland security or some crap like that because he said I was a scammer?!?!?

Sorry, but seriously laughing my ass off!! :laugh: Sorry to hear and sorry for laughing! Lol.. @EdsJunk, nice pick up!

Latest Posts

Back