• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craigslist

You know, i thought about that the other day. Earthquakes, fire, robbery, etc. Getting them insured still won't replace them. I'm just going to have to pray that none of that ever happens :faint2:

You know, i thought about that the other day. Earthquakes, fire, robbery, etc. Getting them insured still won't replace them. I'm just going to have to pray that none of that ever happens :faint2:
That's why you should've bought doubles and put a set in a safe deposit box! LOL

That's why you should've bought doubles and put a set in a safe deposit box! LOL
you know im' sort of doing that...db antix, koi antix, sj2's, i'd do it if i didn't care about not having money for anything else haha. cant afford to do it for every frame, but gotta keep those limiteds! :D sadly Cali is known for their next horrible earthquake...ugh god hope i'm not here for that earthquake to hit.

Can't really worry about it though. If the big one really does hit and it's big enough to knock over my case, i think my Oakleys will be the LAST thing i'm going to worry about.

true true. I've got a cat I love to death. never want anything happening to her. I've lost two other cats which was awfully depressing.
WP_000215.jpg

Attachments

• WP_000215.jpg
    WP_000215.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 178
  • WP_000215.jpg
    WP_000215.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 137
Back