• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Crankcase 3-Hand 10-235 Polished Sand in Excellent to Mint Condition with Leather Band and New Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Same situation as with my MM (the one that sold quickly last week)... I love looking at watches, but I just don't wear them. This 3-Hand Crankcase, Oakley model number 10-235, operates as it should, and is in excellent to mint condition. The original band was uncomfortable, and unsightly in my opinion, and replaced with a beautiful leather band that is in new condition, and even has matching brushed clasp. Honestly, the band looks like it was made for this watch; it's burnished sides coordinate with the black side accents on each side of the watch. Included with the watch is a new Oakley large watch vault (which cost $50). I will even include the 3D printed watch stand you see in the pics (printed by @qtrain23).

The original MSRP of this watch was $725, but you can get it for a steal here... $279 plus actual shipping to the contiguous United States, and including PayPal fees.

Feel free to message me here on OF, or email mflacche@gmail.com if you'd like to make arrangements to purchase this watch.

IMG_9394.jpg
IMG_9395.jpg
IMG_9396.jpg
IMG_9397.jpg
IMG_9398.jpg
IMG_9399.jpg
IMG_9342.jpg
IMG_6132.JPG
IMG_6133.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:
Still available. Feel free to make an offer.

Some interest, but no takers yet. This is your chance to snatch up a nice timepiece. Reasonable offers considered.

Price drop, but please feel free to send your offer.

Still available.

With price drop (see original post).

:bump: with nice price reduction.