• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crankcase And A Pit Bull

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I went by the vault today on my break and picked up an MPH/DE? pitbull, it is an FMJ frame with silver icons and what I think is the shallow blue polarized iridium lens. I also bought the white/jade crankcase so I can swap with the matte clear/ice polarized pair I have.
7133501555_746a2df9a0_b.jpg

7133502583_ec19ea3b55_b.jpg

7133501905_b7a2e5b518_b.jpg

7133502303_9dd17e07cb_b.jpg

Congrats!! I really like how the Crankcase look but haven't tried a pair on yet. Heading to a vault in Michigan this weekend and will see then. Hoping to pick up a few pairs as your pricing beats the Canadian pricing all day.

Nice! I like how those crankcase look too, but I don't think they would fit my big poppa head. :D

I was recently shopping for my first pair of Oaks (eventually bought the clear/iridium blue batwolfs) and I tried on the white and jade iridium crankcases. They fit really nicely but the lenses were a little small for my liking as a first pair. They were very comfortable though and fit similar to the fuel cells that I tried.