• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crankcase OCP? ETA?

s3sunruh

Oakley Expert
Casper WY
Ever have a regret about selling a piece of your collection? I just know I miss my crank cases and I know I let them go for too low when I sold them. And I am tired of my gascans and jupiters be my only small pairs... Probably going to buy a new set of cranks soon. Anyone know when these might hit the OCP line?

Such a bummer, because I loved the matte black frame, but the violet was too much for me... I might have to buy two now and switcharoo the lenses and icons...

Yeah this and Twenty should have gone OCP ...The whole OCP thing has just gotten worse since its inception...I remember when there were tons more color choices for many styles and they just never came back...look at the RB HJ 2 OCP....Persimmon is too light and so what am I to do for a lens choice if I want that frame...Gold? VR 28 Black? Nothin' since I cant do Polarized(Gold) Yet they'll keep selling old favorites of mine like Minutes and MD which is fine but add very little especially to "Active" I get to pay off my charge cards with $ that would go there...that's fine

the jupiter squared and crankcase would do really well in OCP. Oakley would be dumb not to in the future imo.

One look at the Big Taco tells u whether Oakley has gone dumb...Next they will have a one piece shield lens in it and it will be the Giant Enchilada... for something "innovative"

...and that will probably turn into a custom product. And only 4 lens tints will be available and 4 frame colors will be available. Seems to be the new thing these days.

Hey someone else has noticed this...then the Taco lite and the Carbon Taco for $10,000 with grey or ..well grey lenses

i actually did the switch with the crankcases i did 2 pair i did the jade and icons in matte black and i did the polarized blue with icons too they are really really sweet i need to learn how to post pics they are some of my favorites

Latest Posts

Back