• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crankcases!

yteka99

Oakley Beginner
s/e Michigan
Yesterday while cleaning out my truck I found a 100$ bill I didn't know I had lost. No clue when/how it got there but today I decided I needed to add to my collection a little bit. I hit up the mall and bought my first set of polarized glasses. I picked out these crank cases white the clear/text frames and polarized lenses. It was dark by the time I got out of the mall so I didn't get a chance to wear them yet, but just putting them on inside was amazing. Sorry, the pics aren't all that great.
crankcase2.jpg

crankcase.jpg

Attachments

• crankcase2.jpg
    crankcase2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 153
  • crankcase.jpg
    crankcase.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 138
  • crankcase2.jpg
    crankcase2.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 127
  • crankcase.jpg
    crankcase.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 182
Those are great. I wish they fit my head cause they look awesome.

I really like the frame on this but those stems are huge. Wish they were just a bit smaller in width.... Anyway nice find on the cash.....

Just an update: Maybe the lense color wasn't good for when I wear them but the polarized didn't really do much for me. Still wearing my batwolfs with fire iridium non polarized when I go on the boat. Hopefully I can get my hands on some ice iridium lenses soon and they will be my go-to.

Latest Posts

Back