• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crankshaft In Chrome Iridium Polarized

jozo

Oakley Beginner
Found this version of crankshaft on a couple of online shops but not on the official Oakley site. How does that come?frame is ghost text with chrome iridium polarized lenses.

Found this version of crankshaft on a couple of online shops but not on the official Oakley site. How does that come?frame is ghost text with chrome iridium polarized lenses.
I'm picking up my pair today. The vault has some amazing deals on these, especially with the friends and family discount. If I had the means, I would snap up the whole line.

I'm picking up my pair today. The vault has some amazing deals on these, especially with the friends and family discount. If I had the means, I would snap up the whole line.
They are definitely on my list too.love these chrome lenses. Please post some pics when you get them.

They are definitely on my list too.love these chrome lenses. Please post some pics when you get them.
I have the chrome lenses in one of my new Valve sunglasses, but I didn't like the carbon fiber frame, so I put then in a polished black frame with chrome icons and they look very sharp!

I'll post pics of the Crankshaft with the CIP when I get back home :)

Last edited:
@jozo

uploadfromtaptalk1404247780177.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404247804581.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1404247815499.jpg

Back