• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Craters and Jordans

Fresh

I should Work at Oakley
Mexico City
I have a weird opportunity, I can get either a Mars Jordan or a Mars Crater for around the same price (UPDATE) but there is a catch with each one. So I'd like to get your opinion on this:

Craters: Frame is great and comes with 5 different set of lenses, sadly the lenses are all Welleva, so I'm not that psyched about them. No C-clips, probably the owner broke them while swapping so many lenses in the same frame. No box or coin. Seller is asking for $510 $430 total. I believe this price is a bit high since the only good thing is the frame, but Craters don't come that often for sale

Jordans: Frame and lenses are close to mint. Leather seems almost new with maybe just a small stain in the nose part. Lenses are OEM and the C-Clips are there. No box or coin. Seller's asking $550 all in, the only issue I see with this one is that I already have one in a bit worse condition and that there is no matching box. But I'm thinking I could either keep it in display or trade it for a full oem Crater.

Let me know what you think, thanks guys!

I have a weird opportunity, I can get either a Mars Jordan or a Mars Crater for around the same price (UPDATE) but there is a catch with each one. So I'd like to get your opinion on this:

Craters: Frame is great and comes with 5 different set of lenses, sadly the lenses are all Welleva, so I'm not that psyched about them. No C-clips, probably the owner broke them while swapping so many lenses in the same frame. No box or coin. Seller is asking for $510 $430 total. I believe this price is a bit high since the only good thing is the frame, but Craters don't come that often for sale

Jordans: Frame and lenses are close to mint. Leather seems almost new with maybe just a small stain in the nose part. Lenses are OEM and the C-Clips are there. No box or coin. Seller's asking $550 all in, the only issue I see with this one is that I already have one in a bit worse condition and that there is no matching box. But I'm thinking I could either keep it in display or trade it for a full oem Crater.

Let me know what you think, thanks guys!
Go for the Jordan. But I would be careful with that seller as it seems like he doesn't care.

i think you should pass on them both and message me the sellers contact details...
seriously tho, i think the jordans would be a good deal and maybe haggle a bit on the craters if you were to buy both pairs together.

i think you should pass on them both and message me the sellers contact details...
seriously tho, i think the jordans would be a good deal and maybe haggle a bit on the craters if you were to buy both pairs together.
good luck!

Yea,but how messed up are the craters putting those c rings on and off a dozen times.

Sadly getting both is not an option (different sellers), and I don't have that much cash to spend right now. The craters seem to be fine according to the seller, but there is no clear pic of the C-clip holders. Here are some snaps of both pairs

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

6.PNG

a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG

d.PNG

e.PNG