• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Crazy color

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Looking on Mexican Oakley site and found these. I am on a Flak 2.0 kick. Just bought a Staple key lime Flak 2.0 plus 2 more a couple of weeks ago. I think these are a cool colorway. Also looks like on EU site. Vampirella color.

main_oo9188-a959_flak-20-xl_vampirella-prizm-jade_001_157297_png_hero.jpg

It’s really nice in person. Kinda between maroon and burgundy! And an etched lens!

I have the m2 from that collection and it look slike Neapolitan ice cream kinda hahah.

If you like the pictures In person it’ll be nicer.
If I remember correctly it’s a tad bit darker than the picture you posted

It’s really nice in person. Kinda between maroon and burgundy! And an etched lens!

I have the m2 from that collection and it look slike Neapolitan ice cream kinda hahah.
the m2 from that collection is a tad smaller than other m2's ........ if you have another m2, try to compare.
wonder if it's for women..... strange, because the idiots at oakley don't mention it anywhere.

except for the female that is wearing them in oakleys ad. But we are not exactly ******* mind readers, they could be unisex.

I noticed it feels a little bit smaller but I was wondering if it’s because of the paint?

My m frame lenses fit perfect in that frame but not all the others

Latest Posts

Back