• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Croods

Oakmeister

I should Work at Oakley
i don't get bored with this movie...

3anava7a.jpg

I watched it on Netflix. It was semi entertaining for me. It passed the time when I could not get out of bed.

Mostly whenever I watch something it's a bluray......if I had to watch something else it would probably be an NHRA event I DVRed so I can see it even though I was probably already at the event but don't make them all.

RELEASE THE BABY!

My kids love that movie. I also highly suggest that you watch The Lego Movie. Even if you don't have kids it's an entertaining flick.

I saw the movie "Epic" the other day....pretty cool movie ....... sometimes ya just gotta watch the cartoons just because it seems almost like they are made more for the adults to watch anyway.
I also saw "the Incredibles" again the other day.

I know...I'm just a big child.....wait...isn't that most of us?

I saw the movie "Epic" the other day....pretty cool movie ....... sometimes ya just gotta watch the cartoons just because it seems almost like they are made more for the adults to watch anyway.
I also saw "the Incredibles" again the other day.

I know...I'm just a big child.....wait...isn't that most of us?

The Incredibles is a movie that I am SHOCKED hasn't had a sequel yet. I am sure it's in the pipe but it's been over 10 years now!

Back