• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Croods

The Incredibles is a movie that I am SHOCKED hasn't had a sequel yet. I am sure it's in the pipe but it's been over 10 years now!
SERIOUSLY! They make sequels of almost EVERYTHING now and haven't done that one.......why why WHY? ;)

I watched Cars cause of my nephew.....I can't remember if I've even watched Cars 2. Maybe I should buy them both.

they are not bad worth getting and the since i have watched them 400+ times i see all the little details they put in regarding backgrounds and things like that there is also a seires of shorts called maters tall tales. I have 2 boys so thankfully i get to miss most of the princess movies

Oh man, and i thought i had the only boy who loves cars to death. He has watched both cars movies and maters tales 403 times...

Cartoons nowadays are also entertaining for adults coz of the humor. Have not watched frozen but they say it is very entertaining and touching....

Yup, also waiting for the incredibles sequel. Loved the first one...

FROZEN!....I wanna see that movie JUST because of that one trailer where the snowman loses his nose in the ice and ends up playing fetch with it.

With Cars....my nephew loves it and just loves cars in general.....I buy the kid so many matchbox cars for his birthday, Christmas....I got him 70 cars just this Christmas....my sister wants to kill me but I laugh cause his room is like a matchbox car heaven (or hell in my sisters eyes).

Either way....all this talk about cartoons is probably gonna make me watch Croods tonight when I have time.....or even tomorrow night, but soon!

FROZEN!....I wanna see that movie JUST because of that one trailer where the snowman loses his nose in the ice and ends up playing fetch with it.

With Cars....my nephew loves it and just loves cars in general.....I buy the kid so many matchbox cars for his birthday, Christmas....I got him 70 cars just this Christmas....my sister wants to kill me but I laugh cause his room is like a matchbox car heaven (or hell in my sisters eyes).

Either way....all this talk about cartoons is probably gonna make me watch Croods tonight when I have time.....or even tomorrow night, but soon!

my wife took my oldest to see frozen and i heard it was very good. i heard there is the sing along version out right now you should go see that by your self nothing creepy about a lone grown man at a disney princess singalong movie :tongue:

it is all legos in my house but they want the car/consturction/truck ones

my wife took my oldest to see frozen and i heard it was very good. i heard there is the sing along version out right now you should go see that by your self nothing creepy about a lone grown man at a disney princess singalong movie :tongue:

it is all legos in my house but they want the car/consturction/truck ones
Yup....nothing creepy about that at ALL........just probably have a few police officers standing by the doors "just in case" and staring at me the whole time. I don't like to do movie theatres though. I like waiting for the discs to come out and watch it in the home theatre even though it's tiny.

Back