• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cross Country Skiing Glasses

The gasket is not designed for the racing jacket. Maybe you can install the gasket, but it will not be perfect

Got in contact with Oakley. Received a very predictable email about the racing jacket situation. They don't fit due to the difference in sizes. Just thought I would check. Anyone else care to chime in on a suggestion before I decide to go forward with a new pair of glasses?

I played around with the idea of getting some Wind Jackets for the warmer days when I go snowboarding but never got around to it. I used to own a pair of Split Jackets and liked how they looked and fit on me but eventually sold them because the white frames would look a little off with the black Wind Jacket attachments.

I think that would have looked really cool actually! I was going to look for white if I go for split jackets, that with the ducatti wind gasket or even the black just looks cool to me. Kinda like a high performance car. :cool:

Here you can see some impressions
My winter edition is the white frame :smile:
Do you need pics with the black gasket?

Don't need them per say. But I would certainly like to see the white split jacket with gaskets by itself! I'm saving my pennies though. For some reason I can't justify a pair of oakleys until I have double the amount in my hand in cash. So in a couple weeks I'm sure I will be at that mark.

Custom White Wind Jacket / Black Iridium Polarized

tvnr3s9m.jpg

jc8jcarm.jpg

Those look mighty nifty! Gonna have to look around for a pair after seeing that :wink:

Your shopping list: Frame only or complete Split Jackets, Icons, Bolts, Earsocks, Gasket & Strap, maybe other lenses ..... done :smile:

Back